Amy Mucha was referred to me by a client and what a wonderful referral it was! Amy is a total and utter pleasure to work with. Her hard work, patience, and professionalism far exceeded my expectations. Amy has a wonderful way of listening to what the client wants and makes it happen! She is very resourceful and on the cutting edge of her industry. Amy's attitude was always positive and upbeat and I always felt like our site was priority number one.
Amy helped us develop and update Sound Planning's website with a design that matched our needs for a versatile, clean and professional look. She helped us select a responsive site design that reaches our customers' via tablets, smartphones and computer displays. Her promptness and dependability was second to none!
My experience encompasses corporate websites, retail catalogues, and an array of marketing material. Having worked for high profile companies such as Arthur Andersen and Robert Half, I am well-versed in approval processes and readily complete projects on time and within budget.
Over the course of my career, I have designed and produced several web-based development projects. I have also directed an interdisciplinary team comprised of programming, web graphics, IT architecture, and user training specialists. By synthesizing technical skills, artistic ability, and administrative know-how, I have garnered a solid record of achievement. For example, I:
- Oversaw overall development of a world-wide research and learning Intranet in which the technical architecture utilized a variety of platforms and technologies.
- Consistently produced high quality results by streamlining work processes and cultivating a creative, team-based environment.
- Designed and implemented the graphical user interface of numerous corporate Intranets.
- Created, published and maintain several web sites for small national businesses.
- Designed direct mail pieces for a winning United States Presidential Election.